Foreclosure Prevention II $500.00
*Prerequisite: Foreclosure Prevention I
A three week online course combining counseling and legal expertise to provide foreclosure prevention counselors with the information they need to challenge loan overcharges and servicing errors, as well as legal tools to handle disputes. This online virtual course focuses on five key areas. Specifically, the curriculum addresses strategies for negotiating with servicers, the next steps after a workout agreement has been submitted, HUD program requirements, program standards and legal protections against foreclosure and servicing abuses. Participants are given the opportunity to apply what they learn using case studies and other interactive activities.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- 3 weeks of instructor facilitated Foreclosure Counseling training in an online virtual classroom
- 200 page manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to self-paced group exercises and materials
- Network with other foreclosure counselors
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
- Certification as an NHNLA Foreclosure Counselor after successful completion of both eLearning Foreclosure Prevention courses
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the NHNLA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.