|January 22 - January 28, 2018|
The NHN Learning Alliance (NHNLA) is currently registering counselors for the eLearning Pathways to Credit Empowerment Course. The training will begin on January 22nd through January 28th, 2017.
This one week course is designed to educate consumers on the importance of credit as well as empower them to improve and maintain a positive credit history. This course will have participants leaving with:
1. An understanding of how credit and credit scoring came to be
2. Discuss how to improve their own credit score
3. Deepen the conversation between the importance of the credit report and the credit score
4. Understand the scoring models
5. Understand how to use credit in an overall financial plan
6. Educate client on potential scams and what are general red flags
7. Educate clients on laws and resources to assist them
8. Understand the Federal Credit Reporting Act
When you register for this course, you get:
Our eLearning courses are designed to provide options to multiple types of learners in one setting. We provide a virtual class facilitated by an instructor but the materials and exercises can be done at your own pace. So no needing to login at a certain time or completing assignments on a particular day, you can do this from work or home 24/7 within the scheduled dates of your course. The course manual can be downloaded and saved right to your desktop or you have 30 days from the course end date to log back in and review the materials.
The course is scheduled for January 22nd through January 28th, 2017 to provide a facilitator for students that may require another method of engagement. The facilitator is there to provide:
Please visit our eLearning FAQ page for additional information.
|Add Event To My Calendar|